Monday, July 5, 2010
by: Jamie Palmer Wise
1 large pie crust (refrigerator section of grocery store near the cookie dough)
8 oz. sausage (cooked & drained) - I use turkey sausage
1 c. eggs (about 4 eggs)
3/4 c. skim milk
6 oz. cheese
1 c. chopped (optional):
1 tsp. salt & pepper
1. Bake pie crust (350 F for 10 min.) and let it cool.
2. Cook sausage and drain it.
3. Put 1/2 of the cheese in the crust and spread sausage over it.
4. Then add veggies and the rest of the cheese.
5. Lastly add the mixture of salt, pepper, milk, and eggs.
6. Bake 45 min. at 375 F.
This makes for a pretty & delicious dish.